Think about it, that's only $2.00 per 10 ml Bottle!
- Anti-inflammatory - Ashwagandha has anti-inflammatory properties, which makes it beneficial on pimples. It cures skin inflammation, rashes, skin redness, and boils.
- Skin stress - Ashwagandha is also considered a cosmetic substance. Keratosis is a critical skin condition that makes your skin dry and rough, causing dark spots, blackness under the eyes, and wrinkles.
Antioxidants in ashwagandha remove all problems associated with skin stress. It relaxes your skin, alleviates the bad effect of keratosis and makes the skin soft and firm.
- Reduces oil secretion - If you are troubled with oily skin, use ashwagandha instead of products containing any harsh chemicals. Ashwagandha naturally prevents the secretion of oil, due to which the problem of oily skin is reduced.The ingredients of ashwagandha make the skin calm, clean, and oil-free, without stripping essential moisture from your skin.
- Anti-aging - Feel like you are aging too quickly? Ashwagandha contains antioxidants that deal with free radicals to make you feel youthful. When it is applied topically to the skin, it soothes the skin, makes it brighter, and increases cellular energy of the skin. It contains collagen, which is an anti-aging chemical, as well as natural oils that make your skin supple and smooth.
- Hyperpigmentation - Hyperpigmentation is a skin disease, where the color of a specific skin patch becomes darker and differs from the color of the rest of the skin. This darkening takes place when an excess amount of melanin (A color-producing pigment) sticks to the skin. It is a common skin disease that affects almost all skin types.
Ashwagandha reduces the melanin production, and protects the skin from pigments. It can be applied topically on the face to remove pigmentation.
- Skin hydration - Use ashwagandha to get rid of dry skin. It moisturizes the skin and makes it smooth. It helps in the production of hyaluronan, which heals the rough skin and hydrates it
100% Ashwagandh Pure Essential Oil
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Never use undiluted (2% Max Adults, 1% Max Children 1 years and older)
- Do not use on Babies under 1 years old.
- Do not use if Pregnant.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition.